COMMUNITY SPONSORSHIP GUIDELINES
Thank you for thinking of The Turnip Truck for support of your organization or event. We receive so many requests for donations each week that we felt it necessary to become more organized in our procedure for determining which organizations and events to support. Please review the following information before submitting your request forms.
- Requests must be made formally using the Community Sponsorship Request Form and all request forms must be faxed (615-650-3613), mailed directly to The Turnip Truck, dropped off with one of our cashiers in the store, or emailed to info@TheTurnipTruck.com. No phone calls please.
- Your completed request form must be received 60 days in advance of your event
date in order to be considered.
- Unless already determined by The Turnip Truck, only one request per year may be made from any given organization. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- The Turnip Truck will only consider sponsoring organizations or events that are in the Nashville area, with an emphasis in the general areas surrounding our store locations.
- A copy of the 501c3 letter from the IRS must accompany the application for all nonprofits. We do not donate to individuals or individuals seeking pledges.
The Turnip Truck is independently owned and operated. Although we pride ourselves in being a community-oriented market, we unfortunately cannot support every worthwhile cause in the neighborhood. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to working with you as best we can.