John Dyke, the owner of the Turnip Truck, is featured in the October, 2015 issue of Nashville Native Magazine. To see the spread, see Native’s online version of the mag. It’s a great article that offers some insight and history of one of Nashville’s most prominent visionaries.
Tag: fun reading
- Our first hour of operation is now exclusively for the elderly and immune-compromised
- Turnip Truck Will Open Charlotte Ave. Store Friday
- Turnip Truck set to open West Nashville store
- ‘People need food, so I come to work’: Tennessee grocery workers keeping shelves stocked
- ‘Against all odds’ new Turnip Truck grocery store opening in west Nashville
#notsaddesklunch 701 Woodland Street bees cheese cheese plate community engagement corn corn on the cob dinner ideas east nashville Fannie Battle flagship store fun reading healthyfood Holiday Holiday meals kindness local local farms low carb mayor megan barry media coverage Music-City Nashville national cheese day Native Magazine natural-grocery-store new items new store non-gmo non-gmo project October opening day organic Point Reyes produce recipes rotisserie chicken sushi tennessean Thanksgiving The Tennessean Turnip Truckers veggies YumEast